Friday, July 17, 2009

More Goodies for You!

You would think, being that I have a small digital business, I might know a thing or two about networking. Nope! We installed a wireless router ourselves, which was just asking for trouble. Of course it had some bugs to work out, and after a while on the automated help system, I can upload items again! Woot! We have things set up where I can access our main pc using the laptop, but haven't figured out how to access the laptop from the main pc.

Erin is "saying" her first word! She has found her voice, and is now making a lot of "m" sounds. It sounds a lot of the time like she is saying "Mama"! I know it is just practicing her voice, but it is so cute (or pitiful when she does it while she is whiny!!).

I have some new items in the store(Click on the preview to go to the store)!

The Time for Tea Set:

Time For Tea


The Dots A Lot Set:

Dots A Lot


I am working on making sets of the templates from the bonanza. Some will go into sets with additional new templates, like the Tea and Dots ones. Others will be put into groups of 6 and sold. I still have one more album that I am working on for the bonanza that was put on the back burner with everything the past month, and will get that out shortly. It is the only thing left that will have the 100 download cutoff. For the short term future, any freebies posted will be up until the next post is added. Also, I most likely will not be posting each day. I just can't make it work daily with this little one right now. She is at a stage where I just can't get everything done like I could when she was not mobile! We are also trying to get our house on the market in the next couple weeks, so that is taking a lot of attention too. I will try my best to Twitter when I post, and just keep checking back every day or so!

Here's today's freebie!

Photobucket
Download Has Expired!

I'll see you tomorrow!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous template! Thank you!

belle said...

Great template. Thanks very much!

Lois B said...

Thank you for #68 - it is great. I hope I didn't miss #67! I can't find it anywhere on the site.

Thanks again

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 7 post on Jul. 17, 2009. Thanks again.

sdwrdt said...

thank you! I love the stage when they start playing with sounds!

Barbara said...

Thank you for your generosity in the midst of such a busy time of life!

Tiscia said...

Love it! Thank you!

Cherbear said...

Thank you for sharing so many great templates!!!

Anonymous said...

I love to hear babies when they start to talk. Thanks for a wonderful template. Teresa

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the great template! :)