Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hi! Welcome to The Paper Iris!

I'm Lesli, the brain of The Paper Iris. I am a Mom (2 Super Sweet Little Girls-Please forgive me in advance for the overwhelmingly girly designs!), Wife, Former Nanny, Aspiring Parent Coach and an assistant to my Real Estate Agent Hubby. I was introduced to Digiscrapping 2 years ago, and it has taken over! I have been a scrapper for years, and love working with our photos on the computer.

I generally create templates, with a kit thrown in here or there. I find myself scrapping events with an "album" mindset, so that is what I will share with you. I will offer freebies from time to time, then they will be for sale as sets. My mission is to make scrapping as easy as possible for those that love the art, but want to also be able to keep up with life. My hope is that you will find something useful here for your digi-adventures, whether you are brand new, or an old hat(as in to scrapping, not age....) ;).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello,

This is a notice that you need to immediately cease and desist using the ScrapSimple name with any of your products. ScrapGirls, LLC has trademaked this name and it is registered with the United States government.

Rozanne Paxman - CEO
Scrap Girls, LLC

Christina said...

Is there anyway to use your layouts for 5x7 books?

Anonymous said...

Hello, This is a notice that you need to immediately cease and desist using the ScrapSimple name with any of your products. ScrapGirls, LLC has trademaked this name and it is registered with the United States government. Rozanne Paxman - CEO Scrap Girls, LLC