Friday, April 24, 2009

Template Bonanza #4!

Here you go! This is one from the Butterfly Trails set, so grab it while you can!

I am aware that MediaFire is having some issues. I am going to post the link to download from both MF and Box.net for the next couple days. If you can not get the file to download, please feel free to email me (thepaperiris *at* gmail *dot* com) and I will be happy to send you the file. You can also leave a comment in the Cbox to let me know of any problems. Thanks!

Here's today's template:

Photobucket

My cutie again:
Photobucket
(Kit by Kim Higueria - Sweet Belle)

***This Download Has Expired, Be on the lookout for it in the store!!***


BTW, if you are arriving from Digifree, there's much more to see! Click Here!

See ya tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 25 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

sdwrdt said...

once again, Thanks!