Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Flower Power Mini Album

Hello Digiworld! The 100 download limit for Template #15 was reached in only 5 hours today! I have had a couple emails asking why the link was pulled so quickly, and wanted to make sure everyone knows the "rules". For the duration of the Template Bonanza, every freebie that is posted, is only up for the first 100 downloads, then the link is pulled. After that, the freebie will be available in the store(link is to the top right of your screen). Sometimes the freebie is part of a set, other times it is part of an album. The freebies that don't belong to any particular group will be grouped together and sold as a set.

I went ahead and put the freebie from yesterday into a set with Templates #10 and 11, and have put it in the store. I have also added 3 that have not, and will not, be released in the Temp Bonanza! I am going to sell it for 1/2 price the rest of the week, simply because I know there were a lot of people who wanted it and missed it today. After Saturday, the set will be full price.

Here's the preview (Click on the pic to go to the store):

Photobucket


I'll see ya later with Temp #16. Right now, I have to get some sleep. It's going to be a busy day tomorrow, with two dentist appts, and two pediatrician appts as well!!

No comments: